It's important to have a unified voice as tribal behavioral health providers.
We're glad you're here.
The NMTBHPA will assist with:
- Informing Policy
- Maintaining Two-Way Communication with the State Behavioral Health Services Division
- Providing Capacity Building Around Behavioral Health Priorities
- Billing and Coding
- Effective Strategies For Addressing Substance Use Disorder
- Capacity Building Around Behavioral Health Strategies
- Fostering a Supportive Peer Learning Community
- Representatives from Behavioral Health Services Division, HSD Native American Liaison, and Medial Assistance Division Native American LiaisonBHSD
Save the Date:
We meet on the third Friday of each month from 10:00am-12:00pm on Zoom. Add your name below to receive an invitation.
We look forward to welcoming you!